Pregnancy Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Privacy!!

  I think in the world of Facebook, blogging, Twitter and every other possible online resource, our importance and perception of privacy has become distorted. I have a right to my privacy just like anyone else does. If I wanted my information public, I would post it, blog it, tweet it, etc. And I accept the responsibility of having that information out there, regardless of others opinions, etc. But people think it is okay to tell other's business that isn't there's to tell. You are doing more harm then good. I don't do it to you, why do you do it to me. Have people really lost the understanding of do unto others as you want done unto yourself. I'll decide what people know about me and my family.

  With that said, we find out about the health of the baby today. As excited as I am to see our little person, I am extremely hesitant about telling people the outcome. We could also find out if our baby is a boy or girl. As excited as I am to know what we are having, I again don't want to tell people. I feel like people will spread the word to people we, or I, don't want to know what is going on in our lives.

   I am having a hard time coming to the conclusion that I can trust people when I ask them to not tell other people our news. Will that person tell other people? If we say we don't want it public, will people still spread the word? Can we really trust people? 

  On a side note, being 19 weeks pregnant and practically at the halfway point is making me realize that as hard as life is now, life is going to get even harder. Dealing with the OCD, IBS, lactose intolerance, sacroiliac joint dysfunction and severe anxiety, this pregnancy has become the hardest yet to endure. This will definitely be my last pregnancy. All in all, I need prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment