Pregnancy Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

22 Weeks and Holidays

  The joys of being 22 weeks pregnant is realizing that even though I am half way through, I still have a long way to go, but do I? Expecting our new addition the beginning of February has yet to hit me until last night when I did this BabyCenter due date thing. You put in the first day of your last period, and it gives you your estimated due date. But what really hit me was how they broke it down to months and gave you dates. To actually see how far along I would and what the dates would be. Like, apparently on January 11, 2013 I will be 37 weeks (15 weeks away!!) which means our baby will be full term. Oh great you might think, but NO! This means that anytime after this date could be go time, my official due date is February 1, 2013. Though this might make you think, of that is forever away but here is reality for you. 

  • Halloween is 28 days away (October 31st)
  • Election Day is 34 days away (November 6th)
  • Thanksgiving is 50 days away (November 22nd)
  • Christmas is 83 days away (December 25th)
  Need I say more? That is three major holidays in less than 100 days!! But do you realize how many weeks that is? I'm not doing the math for you but in reality, it really isn't that many. So its time to get to saving money, shopping, redecorating and making my own maternity clothes...and "enjoying" the holidays.



   

No comments:

Post a Comment