Pregnancy Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, November 9, 2012

28 Weeks and So happy its November!


I am so glad it is November and today I am 28 weeks, that means only 12 weeks until my due date! Next week is the beginning of my biweekly week check ups too...YAY! I love the last trimester of pregnancy. The end is so close and I can hardly wait. We are waiting until the birth to see if we are having a boy or girl and I couldn't be happier about doing so. 

We still need to get things together as far as the things we need for the baby. We are hoping to have a baby party but that is for celebrating the baby but not to expect any gifts. Maybe diapers, haha. 

More good news, Scooter is going to be going to Pre-K at our local district school. I am so glad. I will be headed over to the school next week to get him enrolled. Thankfully he already had his 4 year check up so no immunizations will be needed and he is up to date. Once he is enrolled he'll be off riding the school bus like a big kid and we'll get to go school shopping. I have no idea what Bug will do without he big brother. Looks like we'll be having a very crafty and artsy winter without him.

On another note, I am so excited for Thanksgiving. It is truly my favorite holiday of all the year. I don't even get this excited about my birthday. Side note; to me birthdays are just another day. Christmas is my least favorite. I don't like dealing with greedy people and children. People that only care about buying as much crap as possible and giving it to their kids and putting themselves in debt. No thank you! The true meaning of Christmas is for me and my family. But Thanksgiving, that's the holiday that is about people, love, being thankful and FOOD! I love food. I sometimes wish we could have two or three thanksgiving dinners in one day just because of how much I love the food. Mmm I can already smell the rolls and stuffing. 

Gobble! Gobble!


No comments:

Post a Comment