Pregnancy Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, November 26, 2012

30 Weeks and First Day of School



Wow! 30 Weeks! I can hardly believe it. My counting down will soon be single digits. I feel like there is so much to do and I really want to enjoy this holiday season. 

How was everyone's Thanksgiving? Mine was good, my partner and I made Thanksgiving for my dad and step-mom. We had a lot of food and everyone got stuffed very quickly. He guy did a great job on the turkey, it was fall of the bone good. Funny thing was, he forgot to take the giblets out of the turkey. He got the neck but thought that was it. He found it after he finished carving the turkey. That was the only faux pas of the day.

And to get a jump on things, I already have my supplies to make our ornaments for our Christmas tree. We have a theme this year, Victorian Christmas. I am so excited!!!! I also already have my Christmas cards printed and will be doing some decorative things to them. I am trying to get a start on this happy season and sending warm wishes to everyone. Soon I'll be making presents for our family members and other Christmas gifts. I love giving homemade gifts. I love the representation of this season, it is truly about family and giving.

More news...my oldest started school today. He was diagnosed developmental delayed and will be attending the special education pre-k class. He gets to go four times a week. He was so excited about going to school today, he could barely eat breakfast. He ran to the school bus and didn't even say goodbye. He was too happy. I am so proud of him.


No comments:

Post a Comment